AIROPS 5 is an aviation management system designed to support Aircraft Operators and Brokers in all aspects of Commercial, Operations, Technical, Finance, Marketing and Management. AIROPS 5 improves efficiency and accuracy and the speed of response to client enquiries.
First introduced in 1988, AIROPS 5 is used by a large number of well-known aviation companies around the globe. Since its introduction, AIROPS 5 has undergone a programme of continuous development responding to the ever-increasing needs for IT involvement in every aviation organisation. The flexible modular format of AIROPS allows the user to match the system to their exact requirements as well as providing strong links to a variety of external third party systems such as availability websites and external auditing companies.
This is dependent on the number of concurrent users required, the installed modules and any training and consultancy needed. Also there is a choice of capital expenditure or rental payments to suit your business. A detailed quotation tailored to your needs can be provided.
Availability – AIROPS 5 is available as a fully integrated system or in 3 modules:
- COMMERCIAL (Operator & Broker) or (Broker on)
It is available in single-user or multi-user, networked versions.
"In operation for over 25 years"
At the heart of AIROPS 5 lies a comprehensive database of information which can be easily added to and amended by the user. Elements in the database include:
- AIRCRAFT – customised to the user’s own aircraft – performance, configurations, weights, limitations, charging methods, etc., plus information on generic aircraft types.
- AIRPORTS – comprehensive details on over 10,800 airports worldwide – runway lengths, altitude, facilities, handling agents, hotels, etc.
- CREW – personnel details, ratings, training records, Flight Time Limitation Schemes. GEOGRAPHY – countries, exchange rates, time zones – automatic calculation of local and UTC times.
- NAVIGATION – stored routes that can be used for quotation calculation, wind tables. CLIENTS -clients, contacts, prospective clients, account details, marketing functions, mailing information.
- SUB-CHARTER – optional JP ‘Airline Fleets International’ database – automatic search facility to source aircraft throughout the world.
- DIARY – automatic diary functions with checklist of tasks to perform for each job.
- INTERFACES – upload data from external sources such as “AC-U-KWIK’’, export data to other software, e.g. accounting systems.
- USERS – passwords, level of system access.
- OPERATORS – calculate quick, accurate quotations which include flying and block times, fuel burn, operating weights, sector feasibility and load capabilities; commission, profit; produce customised documentation – faxes, invoices, records.
- BROKERS – record customer enquiries; source suitable aircraft and operators; record prices and times; calculate profit; produce customised documentation.
- MARKETING – client and prospective client databases; mail-merge functions; marketing history.
- FLIGHTS – automatic creation of flights from booking
- MOVEMENTS – automatic creation of movements showing aircraft, schedule, crew, etc.
- OPERATIONS BOARD – display of flights and crew showing schedules, days off, holidays, aircraft availability. All information on the Operations Board can be accessed and amended/updated
- ACCOUNTING – record fees and charges; maintain client account records; analyse business and management performance – revenue and profit;commercial and operational status; aircraftperformance (actual vs schedule); aircraft utilisation.
- CREWING – allocation of crew; linking to Flight Duty Periods with automatic checking of parameters; automatic production of Flight Time Limitation documentation.
- FLIGHT WATCH – recording of data as a flight progresses -times, passengers/cargo, fuel, etc.; production of delay reports.
- TECHNICAL – logging of aircraft technical logs. Plus – action diary; pre- and post-flight documentation; crew training records.